The fanny pack (yes I know it's slang for certain anatomy in the UK, but I'm sticking to my guns) has never really gone out of style...if your style is function and utility.
But for our friends across the pond, let's use their term, too: bum bag.
The ShootFilmCo Brand Day Tripper is a weatherproof small size hip pouch perfect for getting you through the day with room for a point & shoot camera, a few rolls of film, wallet, keys, phone, a notebook, plus a few other odds and ends you find yourself needing on your adventures.
In addition to the main compartment, it includes a removable Velcro-attached pouch and a rear compartment.
I'm going to go ahead and say that it's the pinnacle of style, comfort, and function and your best defense against bulging pockets
The features list:
- Size: 16" x 5.5" (40cm x 14cm)
- Weatherproof protected front and rear outer zippers
- Main compartment, removable Velcro-attached interior pouch, rear compartment
- Capacity: 0.4L (for reference, that's about 15 rolls of film in their plastic canisters with a little room to spare)
- 1680D Polyester fabric exterior (that means it's strong)
- Fine-mesh polyester fabric inner shell for weather and moisture protection
- Leather/high impact-plastic exterior hook
- Snap locking buckle
- Lightly padded rear
- Breathable rear mesh backing
- Woven label sewn onto a leather patch