UPDATE: November 24, 2016: Old School Photo Lab is offering to develop and scan TWO free rolls of 35mm film for the winner!
UPDATE #2: Our buddy Paul T. James has generously donated FIVE ROLLS of film to be added to the prize pot!
In a previous post, I talked about Black Friday and how I'm doing things a bit differently. Instead of making you shop on one day, I'm offering the discount starting now, through the whole month of November and donating proceeds to Toys for Tots.
Well, I'm gonna get all Willy Wonka Golden Ticket for Black Friday. If you use the coupon code "timetogove", not only will you get 15% off and 15% profits donated to Toys for Tots, but you'll also have a chance to win an Olympus XA 35mm film camera!
Don't worry--if you've already used the coupon code before today, you're entered! But the entries for winning the Olympus XA will end after Friday, with a winner being announced Sunday, November 27th.
- Use code "timetogive" to get 15% off and 15% profits donated to Toys for Tots between now and Friday, November 25th. Chance to win camera ends at 12 midnight, PST.
- Every purchase using that code between now and November 25th will be entered into a random drawing to win an Olympus XA.
- If you've already used that code prior to today, you've been entered.
- Winner will be drawn randomly and announced Sunday, November 27th.
- Purchases worldwide are eligible.
- The camera is from my personal collection, tested by me personally, and in working condition, but I make no warranty of its operation and assume no liability in the possibility of it's failure (c'mon, it's vintage).